Thursday, September 18, 2008

Solo Shows...

These two solo shows coming up... They are going to be pretty wild for me. I've only played an acoustic show once before... and it was at a record store in Portland. Muy anos ago.
It reminds me how tough people are that play acoustic. I've really gotten kinda lazy. hahaha.. No, but standing in front of an amp at a certain angle to get a feedback tone that makes you giddy is a lot easier than holding a bar chord on an acoustic guitar.
And as for the keys solo party time. I think it's going to be pretty magical. I love the Rendezvous. That's where I had the very first Levator Cd release party... sigh. Shit, maybe I'll dig out the videos I made for that night! I love it when venues have a projector built in. But back to the Rendezvous. Anyone remember when you could go there and get a can of Lucky for $1.50? Anybody remember the old Belltown? hahahaha... got two words for you: Crack Park,... no no,, sorry- Dog Park.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment