Thursday, February 12, 2009

California Bars...

Ever heard of "Mood Lighting"? Well, apparently it's something California bars take very seriously. I don't even know why I bother brushing my hair in this state because no one can see it anyways! hahaha That's really funny because I haven't brushed my hair in two days. No, that's a lie. Today. But time seems longer. Or shorter. Maybe I only need to brush it once every two days. I also have a theory about that, but back to my point.. lighting....

No, I actually really like it- the low lighting that is, (unless I'm trying to find something in my lego case) but I have a theory. I think it's so dang sunny here that the bars keep it very dark day and night to kind of even it out and have you noticed that most bars in Seattle are too bright? Well, maybe they are trying to make up for the big thing that's usually MIA in the overhead compartment of clouds.

I wonder if there are less single people in California. hahaha.. I apologize, that was crude humor. Like people just go to bars to pick people up or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment