Monday, December 13, 2010

Some Tour Excerpts

12/9/10 - Redding CA:

The Squire Room, it's my new favorite bar. The entrance is in the alley, which automatically adds an air of mystery. The decor is awesome, it's comfortable and red. Frank, the bartender is wearing a suit jacket, wears glasses and has an accent. I'm not sure where he is from but he calls Rando out on his last name and places where half his family is from. We like Frank a lot. And he likes us. He even buys us a round.

There's a guy sitting to Nick's left. I notice that every woman on the television has no eyebrows, even the female children have very thin eye brows. It kind of freaks me out a little bit. I comment on how important they are in the process of keeping the rain and sweat out of your eye balls. The guy to Nick's left obviously feels even stronger about the subject. He starts going off. ...

Oh yeah, if I see a chick and she doesn't have eyebrows and even worse has drawn on ones. That's a big no. I mean, you ever spent the night with that? You wake up, it's all over your face, all over your hands, all over your pillow, all over your pants...

At the pants part I start cracking up!!!! I mean, come on--- that is hilarious!!!

And then it gets even better. We were there for a few rounds. Frank kept turning down the lights, and we kept putting back the hornitos and oj's.

Rando was like, well, maybe we should get going so we have plenty of time to set up and get ready. And I was like, oh no, we are all having another round!

And Nick goes to his new friend.. Well, she's the band leader she can do whatever she wants. And tatoo neck guy goes, .....

Yeah, you need a girl with fire! You know like you don't always want a girl that goes along with whatever you want. Like sometimes you want a girl that goes, No, I don't want Wendy's tonight. I want Taco Bell. And yeah, sometimes you are tired of Wendy's.

AH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And Nick just told me... there was a cockroach moving in on my drink when I was in the lady's room. He said he scared it away.

Oh man, awesome! I can't wait to go back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment